Nov 15, 2011

two lines

I will cut right to the chase - I POAS this morning (6dp5dt) and I saw two lines. Holy crap. I was such a crying, blubbering mess I think Y thought someone had died. When I finally managed to successfully communicate to him why I was hysterical, he was so confused that it wasn't bad news! Can't believe one year ago today I was in the hospital miscarrying and today I saw this unbelievable thing. It feels totally other-worldly. My E2 is very low so I started estrogen pills today...I hope the E2 won't be a big problem. Beta isn't until Sunday. We still have an incredibly long way to go, but I am in shock to have made it to here.

Please send good vibes to my dear cycle buddy & friend T that she will get some great news over the next few days.

23 comments:

  1. What an incredible thing to see this morning!!! Congratulations!!! Sending all the "sticky" vibes I've got your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled to see this!! Hoping for good beta news this weekend! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! praying that this is your sticky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news!!!!! Next order of business a great beta! Sending prayers your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for this news! Thank you for the support as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo hooo! So happy for you!!!

    Can't wait to hear your fantastic Beta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY!!!! Here's to a very happy and healthy pregnancy with your bright shining bundle soon in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lines? Two frickin' lines? Oh, joy!!!! Of course you were a blubbering mess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    :star: :rainbow: :star:

    I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!! :robot:

    (yes, I'm trying out your listed emoticons for the first time... can you tell?!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! Congratulations! hoping and praying the little one digs in deep!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Fingers crossed that this one sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yahoo! Such great news!! I hope the beta is solid :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh this is great news! Looking forward to hearing about the beta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic news :)) Congratulations.... So so happy for you and your little one :)) Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!!! Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I will keep my fingers crossed for good beta results.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy crap!!!! I was so happy to see this in my reader! Yay!!! Congrats hon, you deserve this. Enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so very happy for you, smiling from ear to ear. I have a good feeling and keeping my fingers crossed. This has got to work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! I hope all continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete